Welcome to the Studio Tutorial Series! Here, you will learn the following:
- Character Creation: You'll learn how to create a captivating character from scratch, which includes:
- Writing a compelling Core Description.
- Defining your character's unique Identity.
- Illustrating your character's Personality and Emotions.
- Inputting relevant Facts and Knowledge about your character.
- Selecting and customizing a distinct Voice for your character.
- Personalizing your character's Dialogue Style.
- Creating specific Goals for your character with more control and flexibility to enhance engaging and dynamic interactions.
- World Building: You'll learn how to design immersive Scenes for your world.
- Establishing Common Knowledge: You'll understand how to create Common Knowledge for your characters.
- Character Interaction: You'll discover how to Chat and Interact with your characters using the Inworld Studio.
- Avatar Creation: You'll learn how to Create an Avatar for your character.
- Troubleshooting: You'll find solutions to Frequently Asked Questions you might encounter during your character and world creation journey.
Creating a New Character
Once you’re ready to create your own character, click the “Create New Character” button in the top right corner of the workspace. A pop-up window will have you enter your character’s name and core description. The core description is optional here and can be entered later within the character’s profile.
If you’d like to speed up the process of filling in the character’s additional profile details, click the Auto-Gen checkbox. You can use the Auto-Gen outputs as a starting point and edit them afterward.
Once your character’s initial details are entered, click the “Create” button. You will then have the option to either to “Chat in Studio” with your initial character framework or to click “Continue to Character Creation” to navigate to the character’s profile and enrich it with additional details.